Thursday, September 4, 2008

My feelings about films...

Pondering...my favorite movies and what they say about me. Three of my favorite movies are Shawshank Redemption, The Green Mile, and The Last Castle. All of these are were set in prisons, so go figure. Then, there is Wyatt Earp with Kevin Costner, Dances with Wolves with Kevin Costner, and Open Range with Kevin Costner...could it be something about Kevin Costner or is it the wild, wild west factor? In the romance category, two of my favorites are Message in a Bottle (yep, another Kevin Costner!) and The Notebook, but the men die at the end of the story...hummm. Oh, and I really like Jane Eyre...it's great since Mr Rochester is only burned to a crisp and loses his eyesight. My least favorite genre is WAR! I tend to picture family members or myself in the roles of the characters that are being slaughtered on the battlefields...very unsettling. I also just do not like most comedies...they are usually too stupid to be funny!

No comments: